Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Suresignal V3 not working

Ted444
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi everyone, having problems with my sure signal v3, its been intermittently working the last few months, it doesn't work most of the day but occasionally kicks in now and again, then stops again. 

Currently it isn't boosting my signal but looking at it, the red light and other 2 white lights are illuminated but not flashing. I've been through every possible troubleshooting guide with it but still no luck!

Bit of a pain as I need it as I am on call for my job!

Any help hugely appreciated.

Cheers

Ed

8 REPLIES 8

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi,

The Vodafone Tech Team can re sync SS Devices so maybe able to help. 

In the official troubleshooting guide there is an option titled 'Issue Not Listed' which guides on how to run a traceroute and post your results back here for the Tech Team to look over. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks very much for the reply - any of the tech team reading this who might be able to give me a hand?

cheers!

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Ted444 So we can look into this, please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread, then post back your results if you’re not directed to an existing thread.

Hi Colleeen, 

I have troubleshooted but no luck, it's still intermittently working, it was working this morning but now it's stopped again.

If I give you my serial number is there any way you can do something from your end?

Many thanks!

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Ted444 Yes absolutely, send over your serial number and we'll be happy to have a look for you. :Smiling: 

Hi again,

serial no is

Thanks again

Ed

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Ted444 I've resynced your Vodafone Sure Signal to help resolve your issue. 

Please allow 6 hours to pass before your device obtains a connection and starts working again.

Let us know if you need any further help. 

Thanks very much Rahim, I'll keep you posted.

Cheers

Ed