Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Suresignal - add users failing: tech team assistance please

mikefrench
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

As many others have experienced I get an error when trying to add users to my suresignal. It is working fine for the one phone currently setup when activated.

Error:

Sorry, there seems to be a problem.

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 2004 - [1a1]

I went through Live Chat on Saturday morning, and was advised that a request had been made to internally add them (I supplied all details) but this hasn't been completed.

Having finally got a Sure Signal that connects and works I'm desperate to get this enabled with all of our Vodafone numbers and request that someone from the Vodafone technical team take this one on via PM to action for me please.

I can supply a serial number and the phone numbers through PM.

Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

OK this now sorted.

Got through to technical team via retentions. Seemed to be the best way to be taken seriously.

SureSignal box had a master reset sent down, which took some time to complete. Numbers were attempted by tech support L1, and failed. Master reset repeated, and numbers added by L2 which appeared in portal but still no signal. Reset reapplied. No signal.

Today this was escalated by SureSignal support to L3 who informed me that the numbers had been added incorrectly, and had now been added again, and a reset. Which worked.

If you have a similar issue then I recommend calling 0333 3040191 and going through "issues with device" to the suresignal team who I found to be very helpful and professional if not a little handicapped by the SureSignal systems.

Worth calling them back as soon as you don't see progress in case you have similar issues to myself.

The "adding users" problem isn't insurmountable but you are unlikley to fix it yourself by refreshing your cache, or trying again later.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original position

9 REPLIES 9

Retired-Charles
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@mikefrench I've sent you a private message so we can help with this.

Have sent over details as per PM - thank you Charles.

Charles

As requested an update. Escalated action NOT completed Weds/Thurs as promised.

I gave it a few extra days and still don't have my users active. Tried an add myself through the portal just now and it fails with the same error.

Please can you escalate this again, higher. Not very happy this wasn't addressed.

Thanks

Mike.

Is anyone form the tech team looking at this for me ? Charles ?

No response to my last update, and no resolution in the last 4 days.

Unless this gets fixed quickly then the suresignal will go back to the store, and I'll be cancelling 3 pay monthly phones and moving to another provider.

Having a signal in the house is critical for me and without it then Vodafone is not a viable supplier.

Immediate attention requested please.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@mikefrench Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. 

I've spoken with Charles who's advised the issue has been escalated to our Service Desk team. 

Please attempt to add the numbers you'd like to use via your My Vodafone account after 72 hours. 

If you're still unable to do so, please reply back to our last email. 

Hi Rahim

I spoke with customer retentions this morning having had no reply on the forum or escalated support, and my situation is now being dealt with.

One way or another this should be closed by the end of today.

Many thanks

Mike

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@mikefrench Thank you for letting us know. 

If you need us to chase this up from our end with our Service Desk team, please let us know. 

OK this now sorted.

Got through to technical team via retentions. Seemed to be the best way to be taken seriously.

SureSignal box had a master reset sent down, which took some time to complete. Numbers were attempted by tech support L1, and failed. Master reset repeated, and numbers added by L2 which appeared in portal but still no signal. Reset reapplied. No signal.

Today this was escalated by SureSignal support to L3 who informed me that the numbers had been added incorrectly, and had now been added again, and a reset. Which worked.

If you have a similar issue then I recommend calling 0333 3040191 and going through "issues with device" to the suresignal team who I found to be very helpful and professional if not a little handicapped by the SureSignal systems.

Worth calling them back as soon as you don't see progress in case you have similar issues to myself.

The "adding users" problem isn't insurmountable but you are unlikley to fix it yourself by refreshing your cache, or trying again later.

Hope this helps.

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@mikefrench I'm glad everything has been resolved for you now.

Also thanks for providing the feedback which may help other users :Smiling: