Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Suresignal added user not working

GillyJay
4: Newbie

Hi, 

My SureSIgnal seems ok but today I added my husband to it as an extra user. He has an iphone 4 and is on Vodafone. I had to do this via Live Chat and a phone call. He got a text saying he could now use the SureSignal but since then he's got no signal at all! He had one bar before but now he's got nothing? I've tried talking to an advisor again and he says it's been sorted and to wait a couple of hours and turn the phone off then on again and it'll be fine. Done all that. It isn't. My phone is ok but his has no signal whatsover and is continually 'searching'. Any help appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@GillyJay If you're still experiencing this issue, please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread, and then post back your results if you’re not directed to an existing thread?

Thanks for your help but I've been through all the troubleshooting tips before posting my query. I've since had 4 conversations with SureSignal Team who have now sorted the issue, or at least, it's working. There were problems with updates apparently.

@GillyJay

I've just taken a look at your post on a seperate thread and can see you've been able to add your husbands number now.

Has this been completely resolved now?