Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Suresignal has not worked for last couple of weeks

Effigy
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Had my Suresignal for over a year now. It used to work fine, but has stopped working for the last couple of months.

Tried everything - several times a week! Nothing

Power light on constant.

Serial number 21231539020

Speed: 4.27

Ping 48

Ran Tracert but can't copy it to paste into message.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks

15 REPLIES 15

Sorry, but the details asked for are in the first post above, and I linked to that in the email I sent, as requested??

The details are in the first post.

Are we going to go round in circles on this?

Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Effigy,

I can see that we’ve got your reply in our queue and will get this picked up as soon as possible.

James

Now here's a funny thing......

I have had two attempted calls from your Tech guys to my mobile, and I do appreciate that, but the first was during the morning......when I am at work, and the second was sometime at home.

I didn't actually get that call, it automatically diverted to 121 and that finally got through to me about 3 hours later.

That's because I live in a terrible reception area HENCE THE NEED FOR THE SURESIGNAL!!!

If you are going to contact me, can you please use the landline.

The Suresignal is still not working.

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Effigy

I'm sorry I was unable to reach you at the times you specified. I have sent you an email please have a reply and reply so that we can get this resolved for you.

Thanks

Sukhi

Hi

I've replied to the email.

Will you please not ring my mobile - the thing is virtually useless when I'm home (hence the need for Suresignal), and its no use calling me during the day when I'm at work! Call my landline after 7.00pm please.

Thanks,

Frank

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Effigy, 

I can see you've included this information in your email so we'll be in touch at the time you requested asap. 

Thanks, 

Kay