Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Suresignal has not worked for last couple of weeks

Effigy
2: Seeker

Had my Suresignal for over a year now. It used to work fine, but has stopped working for the last couple of months.

Tried everything - several times a week! Nothing

Power light on constant.

Serial number 21231539020

Speed: 4.27

Ping 48

Ran Tracert but can't copy it to paste into message.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks

15 REPLIES 15

Effigy

Reading other Messages, does my Suresignal need a Re-sync?

Contacted Help Desk and had a re-register and re-sync.

No difference, still not working.

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Effigy,

Thanks for getting in touch. Are you able to post a screenshot of your traceroute at all if you're unable to copy the text?

I can see we've already performed a resynchronisation this end on the 4th when you spoke to the technical team. Did you manage to reset the the actual device and wait a full hour for it to come back on?

Can you take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread, and then post back your full results if you’re not directed to an existing thread? :Smiling:

Cheers, Ben

Thanks Ben,

Tried cut & paste and posting a screen shot but it wouldn't work for some reason.

I tried several resets all to no avail. I'll have a look again on your thread....there might be something different on there!

Still no joy........or no signal

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Effigy,

If your computer won't let you copy and paste the traceroute here, we'll have to sort this via email instead. I've sent instructions on how to reach my team here. :Winking_smiley:

Cheers, Ben

Thanks Ben - email sent.

Anything happening your end guys - there's not a lot happening this end!!

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Effigy, 

I can see your email was replied to on the 8th August. Are you able to reply to that email with the details requested? 

If you haven't received it please check your spam or junk folder in case we've been misrouted. 

Thanks, 

Kay