cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Suresignal only works for a day after deregister/reregister and reset.

Timeweasel
4: Newbie

A client of mine has asked me for help with this same issue as on this thread https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/SureSignal-V3-not-connecting-to-phone-for-sever...

After a while working ok, all their phones will no longer connect with the suresignal v3 in their basement office.

I deregistered and reregistered the suresignal, and reset the device, then readded all the phones, which are a mixture of iPhones and Android phones. After the device was reregistered, the phones connected again, but only for almost 24 hours, than after that they would not connect again.

The only way for this client to get a signal in their office, which is essential for them to run their business, is through the suresignal, so it is vital that this connection issue is fixed.

Please help!

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi,

This may / may not help but I've read in the past that turning off 4G in the phones settings to force it onto 3G can help which is the type of signal the Sure Signal pushes out. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Tried that with no luck. Also up until about 10 days ago it was working fine for all the registered phones.

Carly
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Timeweasel

Thanks for letting us know, I've replied to the other post.