Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Suresignal server/s down

sacha1dog
3: Seeker

My suresignsl 3 has stopped working. Called support and was told that the servers are being worked on...? Is this correct?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@sacha1dog @shoddybusiness @jahill70 @paulfar Our Technical team are aware of an issue that is affecting some new registrations.

They've found the route cause and are working on getting this fixed.

In the meantime, they've advised to keep your Vodafone Sure Signal device plugged in. As soon as the fix is in place, the box will be registered. 

@ccaasjfI have responded to your post on the following thread

View solution in original position

32 REPLIES 32

paulfar
1: Seeker

really bad customer services, I ca't get the sure signal device wokking for three days, and there customer services is just useless, today I spoke to Sure Signal team apparently they have an outgoing issue from the 17th Nov and they still havent fixed, which is not letting suresignal to work, 2 weeks and they still cant fix the issue, and they dont advertise this.....

sacha1dog
Hi Natasha,

No change to my SIM. I can use the suresignal if I force the phone into 2G, then select 3G.

However, after inactivity, I need to do the same each time.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @sacha1dog

If you've updated you IOS software recently, this can affect your connection. To resolve this, please de-register your phone from and re-register it to your Sure Signal as advised on our website.

Thanks,

Mark