Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Suresignal server/s down

sacha1dog
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

My suresignsl 3 has stopped working. Called support and was told that the servers are being worked on...? Is this correct?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@sacha1dog @shoddybusiness @jahill70 @paulfar Our Technical team are aware of an issue that is affecting some new registrations.

They've found the route cause and are working on getting this fixed.

In the meantime, they've advised to keep your Vodafone Sure Signal device plugged in. As soon as the fix is in place, the box will be registered. 

@ccaasjfI have responded to your post on the following thread

View solution in original position

32 REPLIES 32

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi,

There does seem to be higher numbers of posts recently from people having various issues with their service. 

Please take a look through these Sure Signal Trouble Shooting threads :

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/Vodafone-Sure-Signal-troubleshooting/td-p/23917...

The Issue Not Listed will guide you how to run a Traceroute and post the results back here for the Vodafone Tech Team to take a look at. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

The issue you’re experiencing: All lights are on, but no signal shown on any of the registered mobile phones.

What light sequence you're seeing: Red ON. Two whites on permantently.

Your speed test results from here.

Download 12.34 M. Upload 1.17 M

Your external IP address from here.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@sacha1dog We're not aware of any issues with our server which would be impacting your service. 

As you've mentioned the light sequence appears to be fine, I've resynced your Sure Signal from our end to refresh your device on our server. 

Please allow 6 hours to pass before your device obtains a connections and starts working again. 

I've got exactly the same problem.

I replaced old iPhone 5 with iPhone 6 & tried to change registry on suresignal. Old blackberry still worked, but new iPhone 6 didn't. And still doesn't. I've spent MANY hours on LIVECHAT with no explanation. I even bought a new suresignal and that doesn't work either. It just flashes "setting up" or "can't access Vodafone". Also, website won't allow new users to be added.

Feedback is wholly unacceptable.

The solution, of course, is to provide a better signal. BTW, I live in central London.

Old serial no. 21196953414 . New serial no. 42164450118

It's concerning that livechat support tells us one thing, and support here something else.

thank you for re-syncing my system, I will see how it works in the morning.

Same problem here, no signal at least since 11am or so.

Really losing patience with this **** company.

Still doesnt work.

No, mine doesn't either