Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Suresignal server/s down

sacha1dog
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

My suresignsl 3 has stopped working. Called support and was told that the servers are being worked on...? Is this correct?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@sacha1dog @shoddybusiness @jahill70 @paulfar Our Technical team are aware of an issue that is affecting some new registrations.

They've found the route cause and are working on getting this fixed.

In the meantime, they've advised to keep your Vodafone Sure Signal device plugged in. As soon as the fix is in place, the box will be registered. 

@ccaasjfI have responded to your post on the following thread

View solution in original position

32 REPLIES 32

Went on livechat. was told that everything is set up correctly, I just needed to turn off my router, wait 10 minutes, turn back on, and also reboot phone.

Done all of that, still doesnt work!!!

@shoddybusiness,

I have the same problem living in central London Battersea SW11 and get a terrible signal, I had a guy try to argue the ##~## from support saying he had checked my postcode and I was in a area of good coverage, no coverage in the pub but that's not such a bad thing if you get my drift.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@sacha1dog @shoddybusiness @jahill70 @paulfar Our Technical team are aware of an issue that is affecting some new registrations.

They've found the route cause and are working on getting this fixed.

In the meantime, they've advised to keep your Vodafone Sure Signal device plugged in. As soon as the fix is in place, the box will be registered. 

@ccaasjfI have responded to your post on the following thread

Thanks for the update

Still waiting.

Static red light, with slowly glowing white connecting light.

Then flashing red light and 2 orange/yellow lights.

followed by ..... static red light etc etc

Ha! I'm also in SW11. I'd give you a bell but .....

Carly
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@jahill70 

The Sure Signal connectivity issue's now resolved.

If yours hasn't updated automatically, you'll need to deregister then re-register your device and wait 24 hours for the settings to refresh.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks.

Ive de-registered, and re-registered. rebooted the router, and rebooted my phone.

Still nothing.

All lights are on as normal on the Suresignal.

After a 2 week wait mine is finally working as of 3-00 today. I am unable to add another user though as says a fault. But hey, at least the SS is working :Smiling:

@Carly @Natasha c'mon luvs, what's happening? Still no jots.