Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Suresignal v1 definitive port forwarding list requested

stilltrying
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi all,

Have searched but can't anywhere find a definitive list of router ports that need to be open for suresignal v1 to operate properly. I'm sure that some of the grief reported here arises from that very cause, so could I ask the administrator/moderator to post a 'sticky' with that definiitive list of ports and protocols for all three suresignal variants...if it exists and I've missed it, plesae accept my apologies and point me to it.

Many thanks.

15 REPLIES 15

Yes, still having issues- third green light never comes on when phone in use, indicating that suresignal not routing the call. Tried two different numbers/phones registered to suresignal and neither get that third green light lit.

Is there any way that I can query the device locally to try and work out where the disconnect is?

Tony

Hi stilltrying, 

There was a location change showing as failed. I've updated this for you now. 

Please try a different Ethernet cable to see if this helps. Is your Sure Signal connected directly to the router? If not, please also try this. 

You can also try it at a different location so we can rule out any faults with the Sure Signal itself. 

Thanks, 

Kay

Well, looks like a minor miracle with thrid green light finally coming to life. Many thanks for the help- must have been the failed location change issue which probably means the device hasn't actually been working for a good couple of years! Thanks to all the tech team who have had input into this.

Tony

Not so fast....! Turns out that only the number I have registered the suresignal to lights up that third green light when making a call- the other numbers listed as suresignal numbers don't...is that a 'my account' change needed (e.g. delete and recreate user) or something at your end that needs fixing? Thanks in advance for what I hope will be final part of the fix. Tony

Hi stilltrying,

It’s very possible.

I’d recommend removing and re-adding the numbers that aren’t working.

Thanks,

Wayne

topic not found from that link