Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Suresignal v2 not working.

skershaw
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello

We have a Suresignal v2 that doesn't appear to be working. The power light is solid red and the 1st LED is lit but no others.

I have run through the 30 second reset procedure and the device appears to be registered correctly on our account.

It is currently the only device on an ADSL connection with no outgoing restrictions. The router can "see" it and it has an IP address from DHCP.

I wonder if you advise on the correct sequence of LEDs I should see for it to be operating correctly and if there are further steps I can go through to troubleshoot the problem.

thanks in advance

Ste

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Ste,

It's still connecting to our servers here so I'm not sure what could be causing this.

We may need to have the Sure Signal sent in for a repair, but before we do could you test it on another internet connection? If you can try it for an hour or so at a friend, relative or neighbours house, we can rule out a faulty unit. 

Many thanks, Ben

View solution in original position

11 REPLIES 11

Hello

Unfortunately the status is the same as my first post - power light is solid red and the white light next to the power is also illuminated. Cannot make calls through it.

thanks

Ste

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Ste,

It's still connecting to our servers here so I'm not sure what could be causing this.

We may need to have the Sure Signal sent in for a repair, but before we do could you test it on another internet connection? If you can try it for an hour or so at a friend, relative or neighbours house, we can rule out a faulty unit. 

Many thanks, Ben