Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Suresignal v3 and bt home hub 3 not working

Keo
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hi. I have now been unable to use my sure signal for at least 2 weeks. I have v3 suresignal and bt home hub 3 - having spoken to tech services at voda , they advise i need to purchase home hub 4 to ensure that ss will work properly??? Have also spoken to bt and they advise they have no knowledge of the "known" issue - as advised by voda staff.... Anyone able to confirm if HH4 will work as HH3 isn't ? I have been through all the defined checks with tech services and only option appears to be buying a HH4, but currently with no guarantee of success. Am also tied into voda contract as we renewed with a v1 suresignal fully functional at the time and since upgraded to v3 , on my second unit and constant issues. Currently confused and without a consistent signal at home - any help or advice greatly appreciated. I also completed the voda customer experience survey and asked for someone to take ownership of my issue, and contact me. Alas the customer experience is the same as the sure signal unit - turned off!! Anyone from voda want to switch it on again??
1 REPLY 1

Retired-Matt_Vo
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks

Matt