cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Suresignal was working but again it has now stopped working?????????

johnkellyryan
4: Newbie
My sure signal was working fine but three days ago it stopped, spoke to your tech team who told me I had a faulty sure signal and to buy another one,80 pounds out of my pocket but that has the same issues, spoke to your tech team who said the issue was not the unit the issue is due to your service being down and they do not know how long and to use Wi-Fi calling. Thank you for wasting 80 pounds of my money. Found out today after 3 hours of talking to your chat teams who are useless and members on here know more then your staff that thanks to some helpful forum members that as my phone came from carphone and not direct from Vodafone I do not have the option of Wi-Fi calling which is rubbish, you only allow direct brought phones to have this service yet it was your upgrade team who sent me to carphone when I got the phone, I now have a phone I can not use indoors as my sure signal is again not working. So I have decided as this forum knows more then Vodafone's staff to post my issue on here to see what is happening. So here goes, The issue you’re experiencing: No Signal What light sequence you're seeing: Solid Red Light Flashing First White Symbol which is a world with an arrow around it Your speed test results from here. 206MB Your external IP address from here. 81.96.67.118 Your Sure Signal serial number: 40131542256 The results of a traceroute. Tracing route to 212.183.133.177 over a maximum of 30 hops 1 3 ms <1 ms <1 ms routerlogin.net [192.168.0.1] 2 * * * Request timed out. 3 8 ms 10 ms 9 ms brig-core-2b-xe-120-0.network.virginmedia.net [8 0.3.67.121] 4 * * * Request timed out. 5 * * * Request timed out. 6 * * * Request timed out. 7 * * * Request timed out. 8 16 ms 15 ms 15 ms brnt-ic-1-ae0-0.network.virginmedia.net [62.254. 42.198] 9 16 ms 16 ms 15 ms m686-mp2.cvx1-b.lis.dial.ntli.net [62.254.42.174 ] 10 15 ms 21 ms 27 ms 213.46.174.130 11 16 ms 15 ms 15 ms ae32-xcr1.lns.cw.net [195.2.24.126] 12 * * * Request timed out. 13 * * * Request timed out. 14 * * * Request timed out. 15 * * * Request timed out. 16 * * * Request timed out. 17 * * * Request timed out. 18 * * * Request timed out. 19 * * * Request timed out. 20 * * * Request timed out. 21 * * * Request timed out. 22 * * * Request timed out. 23 * * * Request timed out. 24 * * * Request timed out. 25 * * * Request timed out. 26 * * * Request timed out. 27 * * * Request timed out. 28 * * * Request timed out. 29 * * * Request timed out. 30 * * * Request timed out. Trace complete.
35 REPLIES 35

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi,

I'd double check as there maybe a returns period for the SS you've purchased n

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

As i have used the sure signal i have been told i am not able to return it.

Always handy to have a back up as i have had four V3 units as the first two had internal circuit failures and blew.

Would be more happy to have it working to be honest.

Fair enough. 

This eforum is owned and monitored by Vodafone U.K. We have members of the Vodafone Tech Team who are available to respond and Help where they can. They have the Vodafone logo next to their name. All posts are read by them.

Hang in there and I'm sure they'll be in touch. 

Current Phone  >

the flashing whoite light has now stopped flashing.

Only got the red power light.

Not the cable as i have used both old and new and the green and yelloow lights are on.

Does anything in this thread help. 

Vodafone-Sure-Signal/Flashing-steady-power-light-no-other-lights-lit.

Current Phone  >

I have already followed that 3 days ago with no joy.

Thanks for the post.

Shucks ! :Sad_face:

Hopefully one of the Vodafone Tech Team members will be able to intercede and help you. 

Current Phone  >

The tech team i spoke to on the phone said they have no date when the service will ressume as they claim to have issues at Vodafone's end.

I was a little annoyed that a comapny the size of Vodafone has no date to reolve the issue.

Would epect that sort of response from a smaller size business, very unproffesional i thought.

Good Morning

Its Bank Holiday morning, 29th August 2016 and I have just left the house having apparently missed 4 phone calls in the last 24 hours due to my Sure Signal not working

It is only 8 days old. I don't know what the problem is. It was working but now it isn't. I have stopped, started and reset the Sure Signal. I have restarted the router. I have reset the phones but I still can't get a signal?

What worries me is that it was working and now isn't. 

The previous reply suggested that there is a problem at Vodafone's end. Is this the case or should I carry on trying to determine the problem in my house? 

I would apprecaite some assistance - its getting very fustrating 😞

Steve