cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Suresignal was working but again it has now stopped working?????????

johnkellyryan
4: Newbie
My sure signal was working fine but three days ago it stopped, spoke to your tech team who told me I had a faulty sure signal and to buy another one,80 pounds out of my pocket but that has the same issues, spoke to your tech team who said the issue was not the unit the issue is due to your service being down and they do not know how long and to use Wi-Fi calling. Thank you for wasting 80 pounds of my money. Found out today after 3 hours of talking to your chat teams who are useless and members on here know more then your staff that thanks to some helpful forum members that as my phone came from carphone and not direct from Vodafone I do not have the option of Wi-Fi calling which is rubbish, you only allow direct brought phones to have this service yet it was your upgrade team who sent me to carphone when I got the phone, I now have a phone I can not use indoors as my sure signal is again not working. So I have decided as this forum knows more then Vodafone's staff to post my issue on here to see what is happening. So here goes, The issue you’re experiencing: No Signal What light sequence you're seeing: Solid Red Light Flashing First White Symbol which is a world with an arrow around it Your speed test results from here. 206MB Your external IP address from here. 81.96.67.118 Your Sure Signal serial number: 40131542256 The results of a traceroute. Tracing route to 212.183.133.177 over a maximum of 30 hops 1 3 ms <1 ms <1 ms routerlogin.net [192.168.0.1] 2 * * * Request timed out. 3 8 ms 10 ms 9 ms brig-core-2b-xe-120-0.network.virginmedia.net [8 0.3.67.121] 4 * * * Request timed out. 5 * * * Request timed out. 6 * * * Request timed out. 7 * * * Request timed out. 8 16 ms 15 ms 15 ms brnt-ic-1-ae0-0.network.virginmedia.net [62.254. 42.198] 9 16 ms 16 ms 15 ms m686-mp2.cvx1-b.lis.dial.ntli.net [62.254.42.174 ] 10 15 ms 21 ms 27 ms 213.46.174.130 11 16 ms 15 ms 15 ms ae32-xcr1.lns.cw.net [195.2.24.126] 12 * * * Request timed out. 13 * * * Request timed out. 14 * * * Request timed out. 15 * * * Request timed out. 16 * * * Request timed out. 17 * * * Request timed out. 18 * * * Request timed out. 19 * * * Request timed out. 20 * * * Request timed out. 21 * * * Request timed out. 22 * * * Request timed out. 23 * * * Request timed out. 24 * * * Request timed out. 25 * * * Request timed out. 26 * * * Request timed out. 27 * * * Request timed out. 28 * * * Request timed out. 29 * * * Request timed out. 30 * * * Request timed out. Trace complete.
35 REPLIES 35

Just had someone called Tom try to call me on my mobile, i steped outside to take some rubbish out and it says i have a missed call and a text message.

Do not know what you are trying to call about Tom in Social Media Team but as stated on the first post i have no mobile signal indoors.???

If you want me to call you send me a private message with a direct dial number and i will call you back as you left no number on the answer message.

This also shows how important having a working phone is as i missed a call from Tom and god knows who else might try to call me.

Even the text message states i will be getting a call from

08080 000 0133

When you call this number is states the Vodafone number has changed to

Cant even get that right lol

OK just got off the phone after around an hour with a call with Thomas at Vodafone.

He has admited they have an issue with the sure signal service and do not have a date to resolve the issue.

As i have got my phone from Carphone i will not be able to use Wi-Fi calling, this as discussed would never had been discussed as at the time i was using my sure signal and there was no Wi-Fi service so its neither Vodafone or my fault i can't use this option but i can't.

But the problem no lies i am not able to sue wi-fi calling and i have a sure signal that does not work so i have a mobile phone that does not work and as the majority of my useage is when i am home i have no mobile phone.

Will look into how long i am leagal obliged to let Vodafone resovle the sure signal network before i can leagal challenge that the service they provide is not meeting the Sure Signal termsn and conditions and look to resolve the issues.

Now i am happy to stay with Vodafone if i have a working service in my home so hopefully a resolution can be found that does not require a challenge of there terms and conditions.

Heres hoping its sooner rather then later as i would like my Vodafone service to work.

Vodafone Forum Adim Team: Any news on when the Sure Signal Network is going to be back up and running?????????????????

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@SteveBinUK I've had a look at your Sure Signal and can see it made a connection on 31st August 2016. 

Please can you let us know if you're still having issues? 

@johnkellyryan We've received an update to confirm that the issue with your Sure Signal has no relation to our servers. 

You'll need to test the device at a different location, to determine if it's an issue with your ISP (internet service provider). 

We have not had any signal for the sure signal since the 23rd of August so not sure what connection you claim its made but it still has the same issue as before, solid red poswer light, flashing first white light, this has not changed since the 23rd of August.

Quote: @johnkellyryan We've received an update to confirm that the issue with your Sure Signal has no relation to our servers. 

You'll need to test the device at a different location, to determine if it's an issue with your ISP (internet service provider). 

It has been working on my system for many years and stopped when your sure signal service went down so it has noting to do with my ISP as this is the same as it has been for years, you can try to make up excuses but the proble lies at your end.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@johnkellyryan As mentioned previously, we've received full confirmation that the issue with your Sure Signal isn't due to a server error. 

The issue we previously had with our server may have triggered your Sure Signal to lose connection, however as it's now stable, the only way to test your device is via trying it at a different location. 

What you do not understand is that before the problem with the sure signal you end the unit worked, then you had issues and the unit stopped, if you say the issues are resolved and the unit is not working then why, it was fine until you had issues and if your saying your issues has caused my sure signal to stop then you need to be supplying me with a new one as your issues caused my issues.

I suggest someone picks up the phone and calls me about this as a paying customer of vodafone if your telling me the issues are now resolved and my sure signal is not working due to your issues then someone from your tech team needs to call me so we can go through some this and try to get it working, if its broken due to Vodafone then Vodafone can replace it as before it was working.