Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Suresignal works for 1 handset

j4s
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello,

Recently upgraded both handsets,  new micro sims with original numbers being used, my Samsung S3 works fine on the suresignal.

My wife Note2 does not seem to register.

I have reset the suresignal to defaults, deleted and recreated the user for my wife, no joy.

Tried her sim in my phone, no good.

Have tried many times tregret the phone on Vodafone by first attempting to connect to another operator, and then rejoining the Vodafone network, no good.

Any ideas, or can someone check the status of my wife's connection to the suresignal?

thanks

Jason

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Problem is resolved, I contacted phone support who identified a problem with the way the second handset had registered itself.

Thanks for the replies.

Jason

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

Retired-Matt_Vo
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks

Matt

Retired-Dave
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi j4s,

As well as these checks - particularly the Sure Signal serial number - can you try swapping the SIM cards over to see if the lack of connection follows the phone or the SIM for me?

Dave

Problem is resolved, I contacted phone support who identified a problem with the way the second handset had registered itself.

Thanks for the replies.

Jason