Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Suresignal

GrahamCresswell
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I thought users would like to know that there is a much better alternative to not-spots and it is O2's TuGo app.  I had SureSignal for several years and eventually it failed.  When I asked Vodafone to replace it, they said they would like £100 please. I said that, funnily enough, I wasn't going to pay money to fill in gaps in their infrastructure and I ported my, and my wife's, number to O2.  

O2 has a clever app (free to download) for your iPhone or Android smartphone that connects you to the O2 network via any wireless internet connection in the world and, provided you have about 1Mb/s, will allow you to make and receive calls and texts, from within your bundled minutes and bundled texts, as if you were sitting next to a cell tower in UK.  It's vastly superior to SureSignal and doesn't just work in your house - it works anywhere where your phone has a WifFi connection.  Furthermore, if you are overseas, the calls and texts you make and receive are charged as if you are in UK, which, from the electronic point of view, you are.  Port your number now!  

1 REPLY 1

Eyebrox
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

This would surely sort the VSS problem and cure the headaches being suffered by almost every poster on this site.

Can't believe Vodafone turns a blind eye to such a concerted wave of customer dissatisfaction.