Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Thin Lizzy were right...Dont believe a word

bluesnappa
4: Newbie

Still not sure if £69 has been wasted for a SureSignal. How long do I have to wait to get my number recognised by vodafone sure signal? Been with vodafone for 3 months, been paying a bill for 3 months and told that I will be up and running in 48 hours...another 24 hours...after the weekend...in 24 hours...well it is now 36 hours on and nothing. I am not impressed. So if you are waiting for something...dont believe a word about the time it will take.

46 REPLIES 46

Guess what?... 2-3 days is now 4 and no reply and...wait for this... a guy from Vodafone rang me on Tuesday and said he was following this up and would definitely ring me on Thursday (today) and that he would book it in his planner... and he kept me waiting whilst he did this and confirmed that he had now added it and he will call me on thursday...and...guess what?...NOTHING...take it away Thin Lizzy...

Don't believe a word
For words are only spoken
Your heart is like a promise
Made to be broken

Don't believe a word
Words can tell lies
And lies are no comfort
When there's tear in your eyes

Well done Phil!

The clocks go forward tonight - time moves on...I am being patient as requested by the vodafone social media team...but it is still not fixed. If I was this slow in my job at doing things then I would be soon on the dole. I wonder if the tech department are ever inspected or have to hit goals and targets. I certainly hope they are not on performance related pay. I look forward to filling in the quality control survey...(bet it isn't looked at). Happy Easter to all our readers.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bluesnappa

If you'd like us to take a look into this for you, please supply the information requested by Charles and we'll be happy to help.

bluesnappa
4: Newbie
Binil Kariat
Customer Service Agent (Social Media) has taken up the challenge but I think he has done all he can. It needs one person from tech to work on the problem and get it solved rather than pass it on when they can't find the answer straight away. He has and I quote "escalated the case further to add your number to this Vodafone Sure Signal box. This may take up to 3-5 working days." it must be a big escalator cos it has been "escalated" many times and it's 8 days since the 3-5 days was quoted. Maybe you can understand my frustration/annoyance.

Actually, I've found an everlasting solution to this problem, if you'd like me to share it?

157 days since I first posted on here and... NOTHING

ANOTHER MONTH has passed since I last posted and still... NOTHING

Is there a signal from my suresignal to my phone?...NOTHING

Has tech done anything?...NOTHING

WHEN WILL YOU GET THIS THING FIXED?