Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Thin Lizzy were right...Dont believe a word

bluesnappa
4: Newbie

Still not sure if £69 has been wasted for a SureSignal. How long do I have to wait to get my number recognised by vodafone sure signal? Been with vodafone for 3 months, been paying a bill for 3 months and told that I will be up and running in 48 hours...another 24 hours...after the weekend...in 24 hours...well it is now 36 hours on and nothing. I am not impressed. So if you are waiting for something...dont believe a word about the time it will take.

46 REPLIES 46

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

Here are some help FAQs. 

https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Network-and-coverage/Sure-Signal/38911287/How-do-I-de-register-my-Sur...

I assume youve registered your number ok and you've turned your phone Off and On to reboot it. 

If your stick then either Customer service via 191 or Live Chat from a computer will be able to access your account and assist. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

yep done all that and it is 'live chat' who keep telling me the time factor.

BandOfBrothers

Ok. 

One of the Tech Teams here maybe able to assist further. 

Im sure they'll see you thread and assist if they can. 

Current Phone  >

I have been on the phone for 50 mins and passed from one department to another and was told that i would be put through to the technical team. The number then went dead. This is not the way to treat people. Im sorry vodafone but you are not good with customer care.

had to ring them as no one had the decency to call me...same story...told things might happen in the next 72 hours!!! That will be a full 2 weeks then vodafone to get someone to press a few computer keys. Shocking way to do business.

BandOfBrothers

I'm sorry to see your still experiencing this issue. 

I hope this is resolved asap for you. 

Current Phone  >

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@bluesnappa

Have you gone through the process of registering your Sure Signal?

If you've already done this, please let us know the serial number of your Sure Signal so we can check everything's up and running on our end.

No nothing at all but only another 48 hours have passed, 24 more to go. Here is the ref number that vodafone engineers should be working on 11913292 (this is not the sure signal number). This was given to me by the last guy I spoke to but as yet, no text or call to say it is fixed, as I was promised.

There you go... over 72 hours (and 2 weeks of promises) and still nothing. Shocking customer care. I want a refund please.