Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Think I need Sure Signal resetting

Soofla
10: Established

Have Sure Signal - all working as it should. Two phones in the household and they connect etc.

One of the phones has been upgraded - so although the mobile number is the same the mobile model has changed and it is physically a new SIM.

This new phone is no longer registering on the Sure Signal. The old phone is just fine.

Serial number: 21818613578

Cheers.

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi,

If a sim swap has been processed to move your mobile number and tariff to a new sized SIM card then its recommended to de register that mobile number from the Sure Signal for a period of 24 hours. 

Then after that timeframe Re Register the number back onto the Sure Signal. 

If that does not resolve then speak with live chat or customer service on 191 who'll check your account. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I've just had my number knocked off the SureSignal. I'll put it back on in a couple of days and see if that fixes the issue.

Ta

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Soofla Please keep us updated with how this goes. 

Soofla

Hi,

This doesn't seem to have helped.

I dropped my phone off the SureSignal on Saturday. I've just this moment re-attached it.

Had a text message through confirming I'm allowed to use the device. My phone however is still only displaying an "E" connection - about what I get on a good day without the SS.

Unless I need to wait an amount of time? Or I need to reboot the device?

Soofla

OK, let me test further :Smiling:

Reboot of SS and reboot of the S6 and we might be there.

Ta

@Soofla

Thanks for getting back to us.

Please could you confirm your all up and running now?