Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

To Vodafone

Jonhi
2: Seeker
As a customer of 15 years, I am now getting fed up of Vodafone. For the last 6 months my Sure Signal has not worked and your so called tech team have no idea how to fix the problem. Your site for the last month has had problems so I can't log in or now can't check my bill.

Last month I told you about unsolicited texts which I had a problem with a few years ago, number 660033 and you said you'd stop them. but I'm still getting them and I wonder why. (Nothing goes on your network free of charge you get paid well from them so you won't stop them). If I have any charge from these company's I will hold you liable for the cost. The the reason I got SS is because the signal is so poor - you talk about 4g I've never even had 3g. I live in Norfolk and the signal is worse than #%€$ in the middle of Scotland - a rural village gets a better signal than I get and I live two miles outside of Norwich.

I am getting fed up of the very poor service..........
5 REPLIES 5

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Jonhi

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results.

Your ping test results.

Your external IP address.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks

DaveCD

Retired-Sarah
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Jonhi

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks,

Sarah

No I'm not doing a trace all I won't you do to is reset all data your end as it work Saturday so it works . When I went though reset it has not connected to your server the problem is your end please reset all data so it can reconnect........

Jonhi
Now my partner has an iPhone that won't connect she's only had it two weeks but needed a new sim the ss has been reset several times now so not my end + my phone does connect the S's was bought after the iphone

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Jonhi

Instead of resetting the Sure Signal, you'll need to de-register and register it again.

This will ensure it picks up the new SIM and hardware details.