Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Tracking an order

lonw1
2: Seeker

I have been trying to get a booster for months. My first order was ignored (as were all my emails). I found out that was because the new one was coming out. I ordered that on the 2nd January and asked if it be delivered to a local store. I got an email the next day to say it was on the way to the store. I also got a tracking number. Today I had still heard nothing so I tried the tracking number - the system said it was not recognised. I then tried customer support who said they could not deal with on-line orders. I asked who could and they said that the only way to contact on-line support was through this forum.  Can someone at vodafone get their finger out. This has been a joke.

5 REPLIES 5

Nabs
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Ionw1,

If you post your order number here one of the team should be able to look it up for you

Nabs

Thanks.  I would be happy putting the tracking number on a public forum. I did email vodafone with the information, including the tracking number but they have not responded. My purpose in posting the message was in the vain hope that someone from the team would read it and contact me. I would be happy to give them all the information they need.

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi there Ionw,

Thanks for your post.

If we received your email you should have received a tracking reference number that looks like this: #12345678

If you received the number could I take it from you so we can track down your email? If you've not received the reference please check your spam/junk folders :Winking_smiley:

Cheers,

LeeH

MrsG31
Please can someone help me.

I placed an upgrade order 3 days ago and I got my confirmation email and a email saying its dispatched.

But I've tried to track my order like it says I can by using the WEB- number as yet each time it says it doesn't recognise the number. I've copied and pasted, I've typed it , I've tried it on iPad, iPhone, android, mac and windows machines and all failed.

Retired-Simon
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi MrsG31

Thanks for your post. We're unable to check orders via a public forum so we'll need some more information from you.

I've sent a PM so that we're able to check the order status. You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks

Simon