Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Transfer sure signal without vodafone account

philash
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi

I no longer have a vodafone phone and therefore my online account has been deactivated.  I would like to transfer ownership of my sure signal to a neighbour so that they can make use of it.  Please can someone help me do this?

4 REPLIES 4

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there

If you are the account holder, the easiest way to sort this out would have been to deregister the device from your online account prior to leaving Vodafone.

As you have not done that, call up 191 from any Vodafone handset or use 03333 040 191 from any UK phone and ask them to help you to deregister the device. 

PWIAC

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
Hi

You may need to speak to live chat or Cust service on 03333040191

Sure Signal FAQs https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Network-and-coverage/Sure-Signal/

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Seriously?  I can't just email someone to get this done.  I can't stand phoning Voda customer service - It's going to take up at least an hour of my life I will never get back.....

drey_p

@philash wrote:

Seriously?  I can't just email someone to get this done.  I can't stand phoning Voda customer service - It's going to take up at least an hour of my life I will never get back.....

Yep, you have to call up customer services.  There is no publicly avialable email address I'm afraid.  You can try LiveChat - they may be able to help you. 

PWIAC