Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Transferring Sure Signal Box

katenic1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

My firend would like to transfer over his sure signal box to me. However he is no longer a Vodafone customer so can not log in to transfer it over to me?

How can this be done?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Retired-Andy
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi katenic1,

Even though your friend is no longer a customer of ours, there will still be a record of his account. He’ll need to contact us to verify his previous details, and once confirmed, we can deregister the box, leaving you to register it in your name. To get the process started, I’ve just sent you a PM. Could you forward the instructions in the PM to your friend and ask him to complete them, allowing us to contact him directly.

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can’t access this link, please ensure that the box next to “Turn on private messages” is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Follow the details in the PM and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.

Thanks

Andrew

Andrew,

Please can you email me the same information re transfer.

Thank you.

DGH

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hello dgh,

I've sent you a PM which can be accessed here. If you could follow the instructions in the PM and send us your details one of the team will be with you as soon as they can.

Cheers,

LeeH

Hi I also have the same problem. No longer a vodafone customer as have moved but would like to allow my parents to re-register in their name. They have vodafone phones, but I am no longer able to log into my account. Could you explain how I can transfer please

Hi JoshuaHill,

We can definitely help you here but will need to access your account to do so. To get the ball rolling, I’ve sent you a PM.

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can’t access this link, please ensure that the box next to “Turn on private messages” is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

If you can follow the details in the PM, we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.

Thanks

Andrew

Hi, I have the same problem too.

I am no longer a Vodafone customer but I now have a Vodafone work phone. My signal at home is weak so i would like to transfer my Sure Signal Box over to my work phone number. My work phone is registered to my employer.

Can i transfer and ask them to re-register to their account please?

Thanks

Pat

Hi @Patk1006,

So that we can look into this further please have a chat with our Live help team.

Thanks,

Matt B