cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Trying to register a sure signal user and keep getting "Sorry there seems to be a problem"

tonyvcarter
6: Helper
6: Helper

I've just bought a second Sure Signal box in an attempt to get a second phone configured - all attempts - load of phone calls, online chats etc by Vodafone people to help me do this on the first one failed.

I've configured the new sure signal for the first phone, but on trying to add a second phone I keep getting the same message

"Sorry – there seems to be a problem. We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 1024"

I've seen this load of times before. Its obvioulsy the Vodafone system. Any Ideas!

3 REPLIES 3

Retired-Wayne
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@tonyvcarter

We’ll need access to your account to sort this out.

So that our teams can help, get in touch with Live Chat.

Thanks but so far I've had several live chats and a proper conversations as well and probably wasted 5 hours or more in trying to get a second phone added to my sure signal. Each time I get a promise that its fixed and to wait 4 hours. All with no success, often the one phone that was working stops. That's why I went and bought a second sure signal. I've managed to get one phone working on each.

Yes- I am convinced its a problem in your system, not the actual sure signal, or my network, or my phones and that someone can fix it, but I've not found that person yet.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@tonyvcarter I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

For anyone else with the same issue, try the steps listed here and if you’re still affected, contact customer service.