Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to add user to SureSignal

toplad
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, could you assist please. I am trying to add a new user to my Sure Signal version 1.

Process:

Login to My Vodafone

Click on My Sure Signal

Click on Manage Users

Click Add Users

Enter First Name, Last Name and the phone number in the format 44...

Click Submit

Click Confirm

Get this error:

Sorry we are not able to process your request because of following errors in your form.

• Sorry, we're having a technical problem at the moment. Please try again in a few minutes. If you keep seeing this message, please contact us through the help centre.

The number I am trying to add is a Vodafone pay monthly SIM. The number was ported to Vodafone just over a week ago.

Thanks,

Dave

9 REPLIES 9

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @toplad

There may have been a temporary problem online the first time you tried to do it, so I recommend you clear your cache and cookies and try registering this again.

If you’re still unable to add the user after doing this, please try in another browser.

Thanks,

Jenny

Hi, tried clearing cookies and cache and tried in 3 browsers. Getting the same error in each. Please advise, thanks.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @toplad

Thanks for giving that a go.

Get in touch with our Live help team and they can look this further.

Thanks,

Jenny

I eventually spoke to someone on Live help. They asked a few questions and eventually told me the problem was fixed and terminated the chat before I could test it. The problem is not fixed and I'm still getting the same issue. How can I escalate this please?

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @toplad 

Please email us here and we'll be back in touch. 

Thanks, 

Amanda 

An update to this:

I got in touch directly with technical support as requested.

5 days later (which to be fair did include a weekend) they contacted me to ask for me to verify my address.

11 days after that they emailed me to explain they could not add the number I wanted to add because it was not a Vodafone number. This despite the fact I explained the number had been ported to Vodafone in my original post.I explained this again on 5 March, together with a screenshot of the account from the Vodafone website, and I am still awaiting a reply.

This issue has been ongoing now for 2 months. I only ported the number - which by the way belongs to my 77 year old mother - to Vodafone so she could use it with the SureSignal.

Dear Vodafone,

My own contract with you expires in August. If this issue is not resolved soon then you will be losing her and me as a customer.

Mother's Day is coming up. How about fixing this issue for her by then so she can actually use her phone while she is at home?

Yours hopefully!

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @toplad 

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Please reply back to our latest email, and we'll look into it. 

Thanks, 

Amanda 

I replied by email on 5 March. Still waiting for a response.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @toplad

I’m sorry to hear that - I’ll chase it up with the team.

Thanks,

Jenny