Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to connect with new phone

NathanWynne
2: Seeker

Hello all,

I have a new phone (HTC 8S) with a new micro sim and am now unable to connect it to the sure signal box, I am the sure signal account owner so am unable to remove and delete my number, although I did try something that worked for someone else, which was to transfer ownership, remove and re-add my number and then take ownership again - this has not worked though.

I have also tried resetting the sure signal box several times to no avail, alas I have no idea what I can do now.  I leve extremely rurally and depend on my phone for contact from the ouside world including, family, children, emergancies, etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as it has been since Friday that I have been without a signal.  My sure signal SN is: 21196951988.

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2

NathanWynne

Ignore the last request, have resolved it be de-registering and then re-registering the entire box.

What a pitiful service it is when near on no one at Vodafone can assist in resolving a problem which is clearly occurring on their systems.  Be that the help desk informing me that they systems are down and to call back in 72 hours or no support person replying on here.

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi NathanWynne,

Thanks for posting. I'm glad you managed to get your Sure Signal paired to the new device. As per the eForum guidelines, we work all posts in chronological order and aim to respond within 24 hours. I'm sorry if we didn't get to you last night when you posted as a result.

If you need any further assistance in future, feel free to let us know. :Smiling:

Cheers, Ben