Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to de-register and re-register a Sure Signal Box

Mandybird
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I inherited a Sure Signal box from old neighbours, have been administrator on the account for about 3 or 4 years now, was able to access it via my My Vodafone page etc etc, no problems.  Have recently changed from PAYG to Pay Monthly, and although I have kept the same number I have a new SIM which means I have to add it to Sure Signal list of users again  BUT I can no longer access it!!  Have spent considerable hours talking to Tech team and everyone can see that I have been the administrator of the box but will not even add my number to the box.  i now have a contract with Vodafone that I cannot use as I have no signal.  The original owner is not co-operating.  When Vodafone tried to ring her, they were ringing my number and have let slip my name when talking about the owner.  The ownership was transferred but obviously but properly.  I have not pinched this piece of equipment.  You would think Vodafone are protecting a £10,000 piece of equipment not a £50 Version 1 Sure Signal box.  If Vodafone cannot sort this out for me, there are two contracts immediately that will be lost to another network, as myself and my neighbour will not remain with Vodafone.  It is at the stage now where Vodafone need to supply me with a new Sure Signal box free of charge.  I am a very angry customer!

1 REPLY 1

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Mandybird, 

Was the Sure Signal deregistered and then registered in your name 3-4 years ago? If so we should be able to sort this. 

If it's in the original owners name then they would need to contact us. 

Take a look here for how to get in touch.

Thanks, 

Kay