Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to de-register my sure signal as I have forgotten password

mikecoventry
3: Seeker

Hi

I am trying to de-register my sure signal box but am unable to as it is registered to my old works phone and email.  I purchased the sure signal myself so it is a little annoying now that I can't access the settings.

Looking back, I should have regsitered it to my personal email (but we learn by our mistakes). 

Any ideas on how I can do this?

Thanks

Mike

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

I think you'll need to speak to Live Chat or Customer service by phone. I'm not sure myself if their is any kind of reset password path. 

Contact Us.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

mikecoventry
Hi there

I have tried contacting customer services on their live chat who then called me and put me through to another department but no joy@

Hi

Ive read on the forum that this is one avenue to the right people. 

"Customer service support-> Call 03333 040 191 or 191 then take option 2 three times and finally option 5 – straight to the Sure Signal team."

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

@mikecoventry

Welcome to the Community.

If the device is registered to your previous works account, it will be to be derigistered using that account.

Providing the Sure Signal was in your name, use Live Chat to get it deregistered.

mikecoventry
Hi AnnS

Thanks for the reply. I tried that but they couldn't do it. . Maybe I will try again.

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@mikecoventry

We'll need to pass security before we can deregister this for you.

Our Live Chat team can do this or see the private message I've sent for how to get in touch.