Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to get signal.

Brooky1956
4: Newbie

We have 4 Vodafone users within the house hold. 2 are on contract and two payg.

None of us can get a signal with in the property or indeed outside.

We receive text messages two daysafter they were sent, cannot send text or phone from the home, this really becomes annoying when trying to make contact with family members who need our help..

Vodafone continue to take our money but are NOT proving an exceptible service.

We did have a sure signal V2, but that failed after a year of use. was concidering the V3, but after veiwing many of the issues with the V3 i am reluctent to purchase one of those, is there anything that can be done. or is it time to change servers..

12 REPLIES 12

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Brooky1956 You're in an area with extremely limited 2G and 3G coverage as indicated via our Network status checker and also on our internal system. 

With regards to your Sure Signal issue, please can you take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread, and then post back your results if you’re not directed to an existing thread?

Thank you for your reply.

My Sure signal V3 just packed in working, no power light,  no lights at all, tried a reset just incase but again nothing, it seems to be completly dead. which must be a internal failure.

When it was working we were able to get a signal sometimes.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Brooky1956 I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.