Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to log in to account or SureSignal

ritchiehicks
4: Newbie

I have had this problem for 2 months. I can't log in to my account and I an't access to Suresignal as a result.

I have been through the password reset so many times I've lost count. Every time I get in touch with Vodafone support I get stuck in the same loop - the customer services advisor resets my password over and over again but I can never get access to the account. I just get a "

Sorry, there seems to be a problem.

Incorrect credentials" message.

Also, my Suresignal just "loses" my number and I have to keep requesting Vodafone to fix it, which is very annoying and very time consuming.

It seems that no one at Vodafone can fix this. No matter how many times the password is reset, I'm never able to access it. I'm thoroughly fed up!!

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
Hi,

I'm not surprised your frustrated by this especially if you've gone through the troubleshooting guides and tips available on the eForum sure signal board.

Unfortunately as fellow customers with no account access I'm not sure where you go from here.

I hope one of the tech teams see your post and engage you with help.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

It really is pathetic that a company the size of Vodafone can't sort this.

It seems to me that there was a system upgrade a few months ago (the website changed at the same time) and ever since then there have been big problems.

Ho hum - my contact is up in 60 days - I'll just move to another network. Other than 3, Vodafone is possibly the worst company I've experienced in terms of customer services.

As for 'customer services' - it's one thing using India call centres but at least make sure that the people you use can speak English to an understandable level!

Vodafone are not the only ones that use outsourced non UK CallCentres but they usually are ok for general enquiries. I guess some of what they go by is from a script and help pages. Some also deal with multiple customers at the same time.

Ref Swapping Networks. I hope you don't need to as Wifi Calling should be available soon.

http://www.vodafone.co.uk/explore/network/network-improvements/wi-fi-calling/index.htm

Before you commit to a new Monthly Contract with another Network may I first suggest that you acquire PAYG Sim Cards from the ones your interested in to test out the strength of their signal and Data Speeds where you Live, Commute and Work.

PAYG Sim Cards are usually available free from the Network HomePages and from their HighStreet Stores as well as the £1 shop outlets.

If your current phone is locked to the a Network stopping you using other PAYG Sim Cards you can request for the handset to be Unlocked. If you need further assistance and Links on how to accomplish this then please let us know.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

It would be nice if I could just access my account.

I'm not on to customer support regarding my Suresignal and the guy is telling me the number registered to the SS isn't mine and is someone else's. That's impossible - I've never had another Vodafone account, or number, and I've never had another Suresignal!

Somewhere along the line someone has made a big mess of my account.

I can't even de-register my own Suresignal.

As for Wifi calling - I paid a small fortune for this device because Vodafone can't provide decent signal where I live....why should I have to upgrade at a cost to me because they can't get their house in order?

@ritchiehicks We’ll be able to take a look into this for you. 

So we can access the Vodafone Sure Signal portal for you and get this all set up right, speak to our Live help team.