Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to manage Sure Signal users from MyAccount

Steve1963
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have spent 3 days pulling my hair out trying to add my new phone to my home Sure Signal.

The website doesn't work and just gives out an error message.

I have called the so called Customer Services and have just been told that there is a problem with the system, try again later. Last night I spent 45 minutes on the phone to be told that.

I still can't add or manage users. My account says that there is only 1 user (me) but I know for a fact at least 3 people are currently connected.

It is utterly appalling that in the 21st century I cannot get a signal in the middle of Gloucestershire. Now after paying £100 for the priviledge of a local signal the damn system at the other end won't allow me to do the things I have paid for.

I would like someone from customer services to contact me (not the other way around) to discuss the remedy to this situation and how I am going to be compensated for the loss of service (breach of impied contract) and the valuable seconds of my life that have been wasted trying to get to the bottom of this.

1 REPLY 1

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Steve1963

I’m sorry to hear this.

Take a look here for how to get in touch and we can help get this sorted.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page. 

Thanks,

Jenny