Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unregister my shuresignal

nborbit
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I left Vodafone but still have Sure Signal device. I want to transfer it to another person, but don't know how to do it, because I cannot access MyVodafone account anymore. What can I do to unregister the device?

3 REPLIES 3

Nabs
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi nborbit,

You will need to get in touch with Customer Service via the Contact us  page to arrange this. 

Alternatively, if you are happy to wait one of the eForum team will be able to help out, it can take them a few days to get in touch though, sometimes longer if it's bust.

Nabs

burgundy
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
And don't hold your breath - I've been trying to do this for over a month and they are giving us a right runaround. By asking you to PM them, they are just taking the question off the forum and you will then enter the twilight zone of never ending, useless email exchanges. So good luck with that!

MobileNinja
13: Advanced Member
@burgundy - To deregister a Sure Signal, Vodafone need to verify your account details. They can only do this offline.

As long as you follow the instructions to contact them and give them the info they ask for, it gets sorted very quickly.

If I've helped you, please click Thanks