Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unregister sure signal

chrisoftoday
2: Seeker

Hi,

Can I please get my sure signal unregistered? I am no longer a vodafone customer so cannot do it through the my account section.

Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

FelixDaHousecat
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

hiya mate. if you need it doing today your best bet would be to contact customer services on191 or you can wait for a mod to turn up

fdh

Thanks for the reply. Not in a rush and saw other people had managed to get it done through here, so I can wait :Smiling:

Phil
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi chrisoftoday,

We can certainly help you with this.  Follow the instructions that I've sent to you in PM and we'll be in touch with you. 

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

Phil

rikstevens

I need to be able to de-register my Suresignal so I can then register for my wife and son who are still on Vodafone - I no longer have an active account so how can I do this

thanks

Rik

Take a look at our deregistering video for further help and information on how to do this.

Thanks,

Sarah

Hi Sarah

unfortunately that won't work for me as I do not have a Vodafone account anymore - so can't login - so how can I de-register?

thanks

Rik

Can anybody answer this please? If I don't have a Vodafone account BUT I do have a suresignal, how to I de-register and then I can register on my wifes account after that.

thanks

Rik