Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unregistering a Suresignal

JakeJeksek
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I was previously with Vodafone around three years ago and purchased a Suresignal because it was the only way to get a decent signal where I live, when I moved away for work I went to another network and my old account is now closed. I've came back to Vodafone and want to use Suresignal again but when I try to register my new number it says the serial number of the box is already in use!

Is there a way I can use my new account to de-register the Suresignal, or will someone need to do this for me? If someone could contact me to help that would be great, my Serial Number is 40112843186

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

The SureSignal would have needed to be deregistered against the old account before it shut down.  Don't worry though, as you are the original owner, the Vodafone eForum Team will be able to assist you with getting it deregistered.  Please be patient and they will send you a Private Message just as soon as they can.

PWIAC

Thanks for that, I'll just wait until someone gets back to me then!

Retired-Andy
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi JakeJeksek,

We can certainly help you with this.

See how to get in touch with us here.

Thanks,

Andrew

Thanks a lot for that, I've sent the relevant details and hopefully it can get sorted! Much appreciated