Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Update from the Vodafone Press Office

excloggy
4: Newbie

After giving an interview to Radio 4 today, I was contacted by the Vodafone Press Office. The guy I spoke to reassured me that I would be kept up-to-date on the situation from now on. He apologised for the poor communication on the part of Vodafone. From what I understand, there is no light at the end of the tunnel at the moment. I was told that Vodafone is working with a number of "third parties" to rectify the problem we are all experiencing. I will receive another phone call from Vodafone tomorrow before EOB. When I do, I will update this thread and keep everyone in the loop.

12 REPLIES 12

jaypeecee

I am looking forward to the update(s).

JPC

PeterLD

After sitting in my office watching a flashing system light since last Thursday, the light has just gone solid and my VSS version 2 is now working again. Fingers crossed it stays like that.

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi excloggy,

Please see our statement here for more info.

Thanks,

Sukhi

luckypants

@excloggy wrote:

After giving an interview to Radio 4 today, I was contacted by the Vodafone Press Office. The guy I spoke to reassured me that I would be kept up-to-date on the situation from now on. He apologised for the poor communication on the part of Vodafone. From what I understand, there is no light at the end of the tunnel at the moment. I was told that Vodafone is working with a number of "third parties" to rectify the problem we are all experiencing. I will receive another phone call from Vodafone tomorrow before EOB. When I do, I will update this thread and keep everyone in the loop.

I take it that Vodafone press office are keeping to tradition by not calling you back? Any update?

Phil
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi, 

The issue was resolved on 2 October as stated in our statement.

Thanks, 

Phil

@Phil wrote:

Hi, 

The issue was resolved on 2 October as stated in our statement.

Thanks, 

Phil

Yeah yeah Phil, all well and good BUT when a member of Vodafone staff promise to call back before EOB and then does not it yet again demonstrates VF's poor customer service. As Exicology has not posted an update, it seems fair to assume VF did not update him!

marti
Mins is still off!! - not happy!

Kendo70
Mines been off a week, posted in the forum, no reply.

Hi marti and Kendo70,

@marti - I can see your post and we'll respond shortly to help try and resolve this.

@Kendo70 - I've responded to your other post this morning. Please let me know the information requested and we'll do our best to help. 

Thanks,

Matt B