Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

VSS V3 Lights

frunet
4: Newbie

Dear Vodafone Tech guys,

Some of the VSS V3 lights guide links shown here are dead: https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/Version-3-Sure-Signal-Troubleshooting/td-p/1393...

Please fix.

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi,

Please take a look at the link > Vodafone Troubleshooting Guide.

There is an option under 'Issue not listed' where you can run a traceroute and paste the results here for the Vodafone Tech Team to look at. 

Please Note : If the Sure Signal displays ANY signs of internal failure then unplug it straightaway and contact Vodafone Customer Services.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Yes, I saw that. It requires that I post some unique details and results of a trace route.

The point is that all the links used to work, enabling me to troubleshoot the issue myself BEFORE resorting to Vodafone, I have had success with this method several times. The symptoms this time are new for me and the link for this particular light sequence is dead. If it were still active then I could probably determine much more myself.

Retired-Charles
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@frunet I've asked for this to be looked into, thanks for the post.

Just came back for a nose, saw that the links are all fixed now. I fixed the problem anyway, without the assistance of the help.