Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

VSS lights on but no 3G

Chris-13
2: Seeker
My VSS ver1 has been fine until a power outage earlier this week. It's now reconnected and lights 1,2 and 4 on as usual but no 3G signal on any of my registered phones. I've rebooted routers etc, and also done reset on VSS but all with same outcome - no signal.

Not sure if related but a month ago did change account from PAYG to contract with new sim card on main phone and a less than trouble free transfer process, which resulted in my old MyVodafone account on which the VSS was registered not being accessible anymore. However I had no trouble with the VSS until this week. I've registered the VSS on my new Myvodafone account, added all the users, and the account dashboard says the VSS is active.

I'm getting no where sorting this ...... Any ideas what to do next.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Chris-13
Looking at other similar posts I'm wondering if my SS needs resyncing by voda tech team? My serial 21223463502

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

Chris-13
Looking at other similar posts I'm wondering if my SS needs resyncing by voda tech team? My serial 21223463502

Retired-Andy
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Chris-13,

I’ve taken a look at your serial number and can see it’s running an older version of firmware.

I’ve asked for the latest version to be pushed out to you; this should happen within the next 24 hours.

During this time, please don’t unplug or reset the device and let me know how you go on.

Thanks,

Andrew