Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

VSS not connecting after IOS 9.3.2 update

jonsrichardson
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Since updating my wife's and my iPhones to IOS 9.3.2, they have both failed to connect to my Vodafone Sure Signal box.

I have restarted the VSS and the iPhones several times, but they still show "no signal" inside my house. The Status lights on the VSS are as they should be and all had been working satisfactorily prior to the IOS update.

Is anyone else seeing this issue?

12 REPLIES 12

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Burnziz Have all iPhone's now been updated to IOS 9.3.2?

Can you also take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread, and then post back your results if you’re not directed to an existing thread?

There is another post for this problem running as well where the user has lost 3G since upgrading to 9.3.2. The latest tech support reply there suggests Vodafone are acknowledge the problem and have escalated it, but with no timescales for a resolution.

Regards

Sid

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi everyone,

We're not aware of any compatibility issues with our V3 Sure Signal and IOS 9.3.2.

There's been a recent carrier update that we've released. Please ensure you update your iPhone's with the latest carrier update.

To update your carrier settings, please tap Settings > General > About. If an update is available, a prompt will appear.