Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

VSS3 has never worked properly

MattL1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi 

I hope someone can help . I had a VSS 1 for 3 years and it worked perfectly on my current broadband connection . In August the VSS1 stopped working and I was told I needed to buy a VSS3.  After many conversations with Vodafone tech support , at best the VSS3 worked for 1 or 2 hours without crashing . We have experienced various flashing lights combinations , and it was being reset on advice from Vodafone on a daily basis !

Today there is only 1 solid power light on the box , and clearly is not workig at all .

I like many have made many trips to Vodafone store and made many expensive calls to Vodafone technical support, and the system is still not working .

As an aside I also have an O2 Boostbox that works perfectly on the same router  , and has been working perfectly for 2 years .

I have to conclude that the VSS3 is not fit for purpose and that I will need to move all my connections from Vodafone and ask for a refund on the cost of the VSS3 ?

Any advice gratefully received ?

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11

HI

Tried my VSS3 at a friends house who also has a VSS and it does not work .. no lights except the solid red power light

Can you arrange a new unit please . This is getting really painful

Thanks

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi MattL1

It does sound like you have a faulty SS. See here for all the ways that you can arrange a repair.

Thanks

Sukhi