Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

VVSS V1 Needs Update?

JonathanGaillard
1: Seeker

Hi

I have been messing around with the sure signal for hours as its worked fine for the past few years and now has decided to stop working.  I have the top two and bottom lights on.  I have de-registered and registered it again however it will still not work.  I have three phones setup on the SS and none of them are getting a 3G signal.

Can the firmware update be pushed out?

SureSignal Serieal Number: 21197088665

Many Thanks

Jonathan

6 REPLIES 6

Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi JonathanGaillard,

I’ve asked for the new firmware to be pushed out to you now.

Please leave the Sure Signal switched on and connected for the next 24 hours whilst the update is applied.

James

Thanks James.

I will report back on Wednesday - fingers crossed it works.

James

I have another Suresignal at my office which i managed to get working again last week after deregistering and re-registering.  I can connect to it fine however my work colleague cannot using his Nokia Lumia 925.  He is registered to the suresignal and recieved the SMS advising that he can use it however that was 4 days ago and still not working.

Can you push the firware update out to this device too:

Serial number 21197065101

Please confirm when you have a moment.

Many Thanks

Hi JonathanGaillard

I've checked and can see it's on the old software, so the new update is being pushed through.

Please allow 24 hours before unplugging or resetting.

Has your colleague recently changed the SIM or number at all? 

Once the update is complete, please remove their number, reset the device and add the number back on.

DaveCD

Moring Dave

My Home Sure Signal 21197088665 now seems to be getting picked up by two HTC devices however my wifes Blackberry is still not picking it up which is odd.

The one at my office seems to have sorted its life out too as the guy with the Lumia at the office can now get on it OK.

Is there anything else i should be doing to get the Blackberry to work on the home one 21197088665? 

Many Thanks

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

That's great news. :Smiling:

Double check the BlackBerry settings to make sure 3G is switched on. You can find out how to do this here.

I'd also recommend turning the phone off for a couple of minutes before turning it on again so that the SIM can refresh. :Winking_smiley:

Cheers, Ben