Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Version 1 can't receive calls or texts

gshaw76
4: Newbie

Hi

Had a version 1 that has worked for years with no issues.  The last month I've been unable to receive calls or texts on all 3 Vodafone phones at home.  Turned the sure signal off and they start coming through again.

Does it need a firmware update?

Serial number 21227838089

Thanks

16 REPLIES 16

Vodafone Tech Team this is still an issue that needs resolving.

Please check the diagnostic information I provided earlier and confirm if there is an issue.  Also please check it has the latest firmware.

Just to re-iterate I have not been able to receive calls or texts at home for a month.

Can someone either reply to this or my post in the sure signal group to try and resolve this.

http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/Version-1-can-t-receive-calls-or-texts/td-p/2342...

Thanks

Hi @gshaw76

Can you please send us the light sequence you're seeing on your Sure Signal.

Thanks,

Rodney

gshaw76
4: Newbie

Hi

Lights 1, 2 and 4 are solid

Anyone bothering to look at this?

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @gshaw76,

Apologies for the delay.  

I've had an update sent through to your Sure Signal. Please don't unplug or reset it for at least 24 hours.

After this time, please turn off and back on any phones that connect to the Sure Signal. 

Thanks, 

Kay

That didn't work.

I've finally given up and bought a new Sure Signal and it's now working.

Between this and the fiasco with the LG G2 black friday deals I think it rates as the worst customer service experience I've ever had the misfortune to be involved in. Well done.