cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Very Weak and intermittent phone signal - is the answer a Sure Signal?

Moose1961
3: Seeker

Hi Guys,

I am having a continuous problem at home with very weak phone signals.  There are three of us at this address with Vodafone contracts and we are all suffering from very weak signals at best and no signal at all from time to time.  This is making phone calls almost impossible as the incoming voice is continually breaking up.  we have re-registered onto the Vodafone network many times and swopped sims & phones etc but the problem won't go away.  I have registered the problem with Vodafone but although they acknoweledge the fault they can not give me a solution or time scale for its repair. 

Someone has suggested that I get a Sure Signal gadget but I'm not sure if this is basically for internet signal problems & not general calls?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Moose1961
Brilliant, I guess that is as much as I needed to hear. Thank you

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

The Sure Signal routes both your voice calls and data via your broadband connection.  Effectively what it does is create your own personal cell transmitter.  You have complete control over who connects.

It is a very good way of getting signal in an area where the signal is weak or non existent. 

PWIAC

Moose1961
Brilliant, I guess that is as much as I needed to hear. Thank you