Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Protect app has locked my device

AndreHarris
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Vodafone Protect app has locked my device

I have the vodafone protect app on my phone (Sony Xperia Z1), and the vodafone protect app has locked it.

It asks for a pin number, and when I try to reset my pin on the vodafone website it says "There is no valid account associated with your number."

I can't remember my password or pin, and i keep getting that my number isn't valid with the app.  I've had a link sent to my email but I continually get the meesage above and there is NO link to click that says "forgot my pin"

Any help would be much appreciated as this is just SO frustrating :smileymad:

(The same happened to eperren93 on 02.10.2013 and it seems he has been refered to this site. I could actually just copy and paste his querry, hopefully there is a solution for this, as there are more than 800 contact numbers on my phone which I did not back up. I really also would appreciate any help in this matter!)

2 REPLIES 2

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@AndreHarris 

So that we can look into this further, see here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

DaveCD

Hi,

The same thing is wrong with my Samsung S5. Vodafone Protect has locked my fone and no efforts to unlock has worked. I am very frustrated and just want to sort this out. Please help me urgently