Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Sure Signal 2 - Deregister

frankie2992
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hey, I want to deregister my Sure Signal 2 as I am no longer a Vodafone customer. I cannot do this through My Account as I no longer have access as I am no longer a customer. Can you help?

8 REPLIES 8

Nabs
17: Community Champion

Hi frankie2992,

If you post the serial number of your SureSignal one of the eForum team will be able to arrange this for you.

Nabs

Hi Nabs, thanks for the reply.

I have done this this morning and still not heard anything.

Dissappointing service I am afraid.

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

One of the eForum Team will be able to assist you with getting the SureSignal device deregistered.  They will get in touch with you just as soon as they can but can take a little while to respond as they are only a small team and deal with all posts in time order.  Please be patient and you'll be getting a Private Message from the Team soon enough.

PWIAC

Hey thanks for the reply. The number is 40112555988. You said they will get in touch with me, how? Email or on the forum?

Nabs

They will send you a private message on the eForum. You should get an email notification when this has arrived.

Nabs

Hi there I have yet to receive a message in response to my query. Can you please help me out as I need this done as soon as possible, so another Vodafone user can make use of it.

Thanks

Nabs
Frankie2992,

The eForum only has a small team covering a lot of threads. They will be in touch as soon as they can, whilst most posts are responded to in 24hrs it can take a little long when they are busy.
They will get in touch

Nabs

Retired-Andy
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi frankie2992,

We can certainly help here but will need access to your old account. You can see how to get in touch with us here.

Thanks

Andrew