cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Sure Signal 2 with BT Infinity (Home hub 3)

Frenchy1968
2: Seeker

Hi I am having difficulty getting my Vodafone Sure Signal2 to initialise. I have read some of the posts here and have opened up ports 8, 50,123, 500, 4500, 1723 on my Home Hub. I have also enabled port clamping and assigned the device to the DMZ. I have registered the Sure Signal to my account and I have done a factory reset of the box.

I get the red power light on all the time and 2 white lights flashing all the time.

Any ideas or help please on how to get it up and running.

Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

Frenchy1968

I am having trouble getting my Sure Signal 2 to initialise.

I have read previous posts and have opend ports 8,50,123,500,4500,1723 on my Home Hum, also enabled port clamping and assigned the device to the DMZ. I have done a factory reset on the Sure Signal and registered it with my account.

The red light is on all the time and the 2 white lights flash.

What else do I need to do please?

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Frenchy1968 Can you take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread, and then post back your results if you’re not directed to an existing thread?

Please ensure you include your Vodafone Sure Signal serial number. 

Serial number is 40121318907.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Frenchy1968 I can see your Vodafone Sure Signal last made contact with our server on 13 October 2016. 

Please let us know if you're still having issues.

Hi Rahim. Yes I am still having problems ...... the two white lights keep flashing.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Frenchy1968 Your Vodafone Sure Signal is showing that it's made a connection on 17 October 2016. 

I've resynced your device incase you're still having issues. 

Please allow up to 6 hours for the device to gain service. 

Thanks Rahim - My Sure Signal initiated properly a few hours after you re-synched at your end and it's all up and running OK now.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Frenchy1968 Brilliant to hear :Smiling: 

Thanks for keeping us updated!