cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Sure Signal V3 Flashing Red Light, Two Solid Orange Lights.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a new sure signal v3 which will not connect please help !

I have set a static IP and enabled port forwarding but still unable to connect.

Serial No. 40132745510

SpeedTest.PNG

Tracert.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anonymous
Not applicable

So after receving a text message from Vodafone telling me that the VSS3 only works with PPPoA internet connections and i have BT Infinity PPPoE i should expect it to never work again.

Anyway low and behold i have managed to get it working again, very strange because apparently it dosn't work with PPPoE connections according to Vodafone !

Come on Vodafone sort yourselves out and stop feeding your customers the wrong information.

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

K_FARNWORTH
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Might sound like a really simple question (sometimes it can be the simplest of things!) have you registered the Sure Signal online?

Kayla
If my post helped you, press the 'thumbs up' button :Smiling:

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes it has been registered, and shows as active online.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to revive an old thread but im fed up with my VSS not working with the useless BT HH3.

I see a few people have had success with a Draytek router, but can anyone advise if the Vigor 2760n works with VSS ? It's just i dont want to go and purchase this and still encounter the same issues.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

So after receving a text message from Vodafone telling me that the VSS3 only works with PPPoA internet connections and i have BT Infinity PPPoE i should expect it to never work again.

Anyway low and behold i have managed to get it working again, very strange because apparently it dosn't work with PPPoE connections according to Vodafone !

Come on Vodafone sort yourselves out and stop feeding your customers the wrong information.