Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Sure Signal in General...

matekaneve
4: Newbie
I'm sorry for posting here but I'm being extremely disappointed seeing all the issues, complaints by customers. Many of them still to be resolved after days. Vodafone really have to start listening and taking care of their customers before more and more will leave. The Sure Signal Box v3 is a £100 worth piece of kit. Many people can hardly afford to buy it. For that money there shouldn't be so many connection issues. People shouldn't be asked to start digging around in their routers' preferences. People shouldn't be asked to move the device around the house, trying different sockets. Vodafone states the sure signal box provides 3g signal in our house, using the broadband connection. With all these issues, these devices simply don't do the job. Vodafone should stop selling these and provide a wifi calling app for free of charge that detects the wifi connection and automatically connects all the calls through your wifi/broadband. All this without the overpriced rubbish Sure Signal box...
2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

I agree the Sure Signal Device should be just a simple plug and play affair. 

Some me of the issues you see are not all Vodafone related but user issues too. 

Vodafone do not offer an app like some other networks but instead do offer Calling Over Wifi for people on eligable tariffs and compatible accepted phones. Calling over wifi

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

matekaneve
4: Newbie
Yes Vodafone do offer calling over wifi... Compatible devices: galaxy s6 and iPhone 6s. TWO! TWO Devices! That's a joke!