Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Sure Signal v2 never worked

j22glh
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi

I bought i second hand SS from a well know auction site and was assured that it was working on dispatch, i have registered it and all appears fine and shows as an active status, however since i have had it (a week now!) it has not worked.  It never came with any insructions and trying to find something on line about it is near impossible.  Everyone states they have 3 lights, does this include the red power light? I have one light that looks like signal bars which lights up and one which has a phone with arrows but it has never lit up (only when trying to reset or when flashing!) I have tried various resets and contacted vodafone twice but it is still not working. Does anyone have any ideas what it may be? I will just contact the seller if i can not get anywhere with it but i would rather not have to.

Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi j22glh,

Please take a look at our Sure Signal Troubleshooting thread. If this doesn’t resolve your query, please post your reply either below, or in the relevant thread, together with the details requested, including the following information.

Your speed test results from here.

Your ping test results from here.

Your external IP address from here.

The results of a traceroute.

Your Sure Signal serial number:

VSS Traceroute command

On a PC:

Click on Start and select Run

Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok

A black box will appear.

In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177 press Enter

Paste the output of this command into your reply.

This will help us get the quickest possible resolution for you.

Thanks

Jenny