Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Sure Signal

GrahamLow
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am thinking of getting a Vodafone Sure Signal V3 but don't know whether my router is compatible.  I have a Sky Hub SR102-C and SKY is my broadband service provider. Can anyone confirm compatibility please?

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

Here is some information from https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Network-and-coverage/Sure-Signal/38910850/What-do-I-need-for-Vodafone...

"What do I need for Vodafone Sure Signal?

You can use Sure Signal if you're a Pay monthly, Pay as you go, or business customer.

All you need is:

- Home broadband: You’ll need a fixed-line home broadband connection with a minimum speed of 1 Mbps to use Vodafone Sure Signal version 1 and 2. The latest version, version 3, requires a slightly higher speed. As the number of phones using the Sure Signal at once increases, so does the minimum broadband speed. So if you’re using the maximum of eight devices at the same time, you’ll need to have a download speed of at least 4.13Mbps. You can check your download speed by running a broadband speed test, you can find these online. Bear in mind that if you’re using the internet a lot, it could impact on your Sure Signal’s performance, like using your phone while downloading large files or online gaming. It works with the majority of broadband providers and most routers. However, not all are compatible with Sure Signal. Don’t worry, you’ve got seven days to return it to us if it’s not. Just so you know, Sure Signal doesn’t work with satellite broadband, WiMax, bonded lines, or secure firewalls.
- Sure Signal box available from us at a one-off cost.
- Your device must be a Vodafone 3G compatible mobile phone or tablet."

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

bobevans
4: Newbie

I have a v3 Sure Signal running through a Sky SR102 router without any problems.   No special set up required as I recall, just plug it in and go.

Hope this helps.