Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone SureSignal -- online delivery returns

yeehung
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I recently ordered a Vodafone SureSignal online. I actually tried four times -- the first three times the order got cancelled for no reason after a day or so. By the fourth time I decided to go in-store to get one myself.

Of course that's when Vodafone decided to go ahead and fulfil my online order. I then tried to cancel the order since it had not been dispatched yet, but was told by Customer Service on the phone that I had to take delivery of the item, and then return it for free, since they could not cancel the order even though it hadn't been dispatched yet. It was a big waste of time but they insisted.

So the redundant device gets shipped to my place. I then call up and after waiting to speak to an agent, I then got redirected to the Online Returns team which was another half hour wait. Then I kid you not, the lady put me on hold for a whole hour while she went to check how I could return the item. I had to hang up after an hour as being a paying customer I needed to do money-generating things rather than waiting on the phone. 

So can someone please tell me how I can return my extra SureSignal device?! I am at my wits end -- it is sitting on my table unopened and I don't fancy waiting another 2hr on the phone to return what should have been a very straightforward cancelled order.

3 REPLIES 3

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@yeehung 

We can take a look at this for you, contact our Live help team.

If they're not there straight away, sit tight and an advisor will be with you as soon as they're available.

DaveCD

nmit
4: Newbie

Send it to me - I've been waiting 3 weeks for a replacement under warranty !!!   There's none in stock and no estimated delivery date !

//Tim

No luck with returns. I got passed to 5 different departments over the course of an hour. None of them would help me process the return. I am at my wit's end. 

And the most frustrating thing of all is that THE DAMN THING DOESN'T WORK. All my calls are garbled. I was actually better off without it since at least some of the calls would come through.

I am leaving as soon as my contract ends.